Well, well, well,
Welcome to my blog! I created this blog because it was required for my Multimedia Class but will now be continuing it for myself since I’ve received lots of positive feedback.
Whenever people ask me to talk about myself, I get all awkward and tongue-tied. To avoid that, I’m going to make a small list that describes me (kinda).
- Born in: Bogota, Colombia
- Hometown: Kissimmee, Florida
- Year in college: Sophomore
- Major: Public Relations and Criminology. Minor in Women’s Studies.
- Career goals: Prosecutor who specializes in criminal court cases, victim’s advocate (victims of domestic violence, immigration reform, and more), work at a non-profit PR company.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Favorite food: so I love Taco Bell with all my heart and soul but I also love authentic Mexican and Italian food.
- Favorite show: It’s impossible to only like one show! My all-time favorite shows include Bob’s Burgers, The Office, Parks and Rec, Glee, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Friends. I also enjoy very much the following shows: Doctor Who, Superstore, Blackish, New Girl, This is Us, 30 Rock, and so many more that I can’t think of. If it’s a good show, I’ve probably watched it.
- Favorite animal: Elephants! But since I can’t own an elephant, dogs duh
Random facts that make me who I am:
- I went to a performing arts school for 7 years where the only sport was a ping pong club. Now I go to a university in the SEC where football means everything and I know nothing (oops).
- I’m always worried about my friends and so I’ve earned the “mom” title in every group I’m in.
- I am very passionate in all the things I do and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
For more frequent updates and random thoughts I have, follow me on Twitter.